Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Finish Line!

As of today, I've basically three weeks left of time at both the Watch Technology Institute and in Seattle itself.  Two more weeks of class which will be spent practicing for the CW21 test which will be administered in 3 weeks.  After the CW21 all that is left is to clean out my desk and say farewell to my instructors and classmates.

I've secured a very good watchmaking job in Dallas, Texas earlier this month and will be leaving Seattle almost immediately after leaving school.  This leaves these few short weeks to tie up any loose ends and get packed!

I'll probably post once or twice more with updates before my move out of Washington.  But thanks for following along with me during these last two years.  Time fades away!



No comments:

Post a Comment